Our firm strictly
maintains the following while performing projects.
1. physically verified all the Infrastructure of the Projects by a
team of experts like Engineers, Evaluators, Consultants, Performance
Auditors, and Executives etc.
2. prepare Technical, Performance and Assurance Audit Report for
each Project with consolidation thereof.
3. measure the extent to which the Project is achieving its
objectives and Project funds are used for the intended purposes with
due care to economy and efficiency.
4. examine the Project Management Systems and Performance to express
a Professional opinion on the overall performance of the Project
including technical standards, goals and deadlines for achieving
5. verify whether goods, services and works are being used for
intended Project purpose including technical assistance provided for
the Project and have achieved deserved performance indicators.
6. verify whether amount financed by the Government was in
accordance with the Development program and achieved the value for
Experience of Financial Audit/ Assurance Audit of Projects under
BPDB Financed by World Bank and Foreign Loan Giving Agencies:
>> 100 MW Bagabari
>> Greater Chittagong Power Distribution Project, phase-2
>> PDB East West, Phase-3
>> Central Power Rehabilitation
>> Ashugonj Central Power Rehabilitation 1, 2&3, Unit.
>> 18 Town Power Distribution Project.
>> Greater Khulna Distribution Project, Phase-2
>> Ghorasal Haripur Hasnabad Transmision Line.
>> Meghnaghat Combined Cycle Power Plant.
>> Financial Management UP grade Project.
>> Greater Rajshahi Power Distribution Project, Phase-11